Get focused. Get confident. Get customers.
I work with amazing business owners like you. People who understand that to turn your idea into a real business that makes you a real living, you have a lot of work to do.
You believed if you put time and effort into your business, the customers would come.
But it’s starting to feel overwhelming.
There are so many things to do. It’s hard to focus. And you’re not really sure if what you’re spending your time on is getting you anywhere.
Plus you’re not making any money, or not enough anyway.
- Keeping busy with “stuff” that seems important but isn’t making you any money?
- Struggling to find customers, or to charge the right price?
- Lacking confidence as a business owner?
- Unsure of how to prioritise and how to find the time to actually get it all done?
- Stuck in the day-to-day rather than working on growing your business?
It’s one thing to have an idea and be great at what you do. But turning that into a successful business is an entirely different challenge.
Imagine how good it would feel to stop fearing that your business isn’t working and to start attracting tons of customers, so that you finally make enough money to support yourself and your lifestyle.
You know that you want to be:
- Focusing on the right tasks to grow your business, so you spend your time and efforts effectively and have the stamina to keep going.
- Pricing your products and services properly so that you actually make money.
- Finding customers who you love to work with and pay you what you’re worth.
- Feeling confident in your abilities as a business owner.
You are smart, determined, and capable of making this work! You deserve to make money doing what you love. You’re just missing some pieces to the puzzle.
You just need clear steps to follow, support with the things you don’t know how to do, and accountability to get it done!
That’s exactly why I created Simplicity …
To accelerate you from uncertainty in how to grow your business to confidence, clarity and customers!
You can add yourself to the waitlist for the next cohort of Simplicity.
Who’s that girl?
Hey! I’m Danielle Anderson.
I know how tough it is to start a business. I’ve supported 100s of business owners across 4 continents in starting and growing their businesses.
And I’ve done it myself, twice.
I have a business degree from New York University and 10 years of corporate experience with Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and HSBC. I specialised in strategy design, product development, and business management before leaving to start my own business in 2012.
Consulting for dozens of incubator and accelerator programs around the world, I’ve learned tried and tested methods for getting focused, getting confident and getting customers.
And I will help you implement them, so that your business thrives and you can start making money doing work you love.
Here’s what’s included in Simplicity
In this unique accelerator, you’ll get….
- 6 live training modules to teach you the business skills you’re missing, so you can plug your gaps and run your business like a boss.
- 10 group coaching sessions with me to troubleshoot your challenges and provide you with the accountability you need to take action, attract customers and start to make money.
- Exercises and support documents for each module so you’re never left alone to figure out how to implement what you’ve learned.
Simplicity starts on 2 February, in 3 simple steps.
STEP 1: Get focused.
Your time is limited. And your to do list is infinite.
Staying focused on the right tasks to grow your business is so much easier when you know what those things are.
When you develop a strategic plan, prioritise your tasks, and take consistent action, your business will finally grow.
STEP 2: Get confident.
First, you need to determine what type of business you want to build, so you can be more strategic in your growth.
Without a clear vision, you will always struggle to make decisions for your business. When you understand where you’re really trying to get to, you can make a solid plan to get you there.
Then, you price your products & service properly, so that you can make a living doing the work you love. To do this, you must stop hiding from your numbers.
Finally, you know how to talk about your business with clarity & confidence, so your words flow out of you and inspire people to take action.
No more confusion. No more blank stares.
STEP 3: Get customers.
First, you’re REALLY clear about who you’re in business for and the problem you’re trying to solve.
And by really clear, I mean that it’s not just your great idea but something that your ideal customers WANT or NEED.
Then, you create a MUST HAVE product or service that your customer will pay money for.
Finally, you know how to attract your fans and turn them into customers, so that you start to make money doing what you love.
Once you have these foundations in place, your confidence will sky-rocket!
What makes this accelerator program so amazing is that business will feel so SIMPLE.
You’ll have the skills and tools you need to grow your business, you’ll have a plan for what’s coming next and, if you take consistent action, your efforts will pay off.
What do others have to say?
Simplicity – the group accelerator program to simplify your business, increase your confidence and help you make a living doing the work you love!