Be intentional about your 2023 business goals.
As you set your business goals for the year, you need to be planning with purpose. Don’t just think about the number of clients, new offerings or revenue.
Set goals around how you run your business, too!
You have to start being strategic, so you can sustainably grow your business without burning out in the process.
Be strategic about what you want for your business and make a realistic plan to make it happen.
Business Planning with Purpose is for you if you’re:
- Tired of hustling so hard and want this year to be different.
- Wondering how to stop stressing about cashflow.
- Realising that creating a strategy that works doesn’t come naturally to you.
- Struggling to make decisions or consistently take action.
- Feeling stressed by your never-ending to do list.
Plan for your business, with purpose.
In this interaction workshop taking place Monday, 16 January from 12PM – 2PM EAT you’ll:
- Choose where to focus your energy for 2023
- Define your top business goals for the year ahead
- Learn what systems, processes and boundaries you may need to set up to support you
- And know how to take your first steps!
Register for this Workshop: Business Planning with Purpose.
When: Monday, 16 January, 12PM-2PM EAT
Cost: KSh 1,500
Send your payment to Buy Goods til 901490 and complete the form below.
Who’s that girl?
Hi, I’m Danielle Anderson an international business coach and strategy consultant, living in Nairobi, Kenya.
Since 2013, I’ve been helping business owners like you to make a living, doing what you love.
And I mean to REALLY make a living!
One that supports you, your lifestyle and the vision for your future – all without compromising on all the other things that are important to you (because there really is a lot more to life than just our work!).