Get focused. Get confident. Get customers.
Here are some questions we’ve received from business owners like you over the years.
We’ve answered them in depth to give you a clearer picture of the Simplicity program.
1. Who is Simplicity for?
Simplicity is a program designed for business owners who want to get more customers, sell more services and ultimately make more money. But you want to do this in a way that doesn’t require you to sacrifice on your values or give up the other parts of your life that are important to you.
You may be new to business and not really sure where to place your focus to get the best results. Or you may be a couple years in and still not seeing the results that you were hoping for.
Either way, you want to learn the necessary business skills that you really need to make your business work, make decisions about your business model, and be held accountable to take action.
You are open-minded and ready to receive feedback and suggestions on how to make your business better. And you are willing to put in the work!
2. When does class run and how much time do I need to commit?
Class begins on Wednesday, 1 June (yes, this is a holiday in Kenya!) and runs for 10 consecutive weeks until Wednesday, 3 August. All classes are held online via Zoom for approximately 2 hours, running from 11AM – 1PM East Africa Time.
In addition to these classes, you should expect to spend about 1 hour per week on homework.
3. What if I’m unable to come to class every week?
Although we definitely recommend that you attend life as often as possible, we understand that sometimes, things happen!
Each class is delivered live from 11AM – 1PM EAT and the recording is sent out a few hours later via email. If you are unable to attend live, there is also an opportunity to catch up in advance of the next class.
You can also pre-submit all of your questions, which will be answered during class even if you are not present. So you can still receive feedback and support and just catch up through the replay.
4. What will I learn during our time together?
Please take this from the recent Masterclass replay, where I talk about the 10 weeks and what is covered. I’ll make edits to what you have written.
5. What results can I expect?
If you show up each week and do the work, you can expect to walk away with:
- A clear understanding of your ideal customer, where to find them and how to build relationships
- A fully developed offer that your customers actually want to buy
- Simple financial systems for your business so you remain compliant and keep proper accounts
- A proper pricing and sales strategy, so that you earn the money you actually need to survive
- A sales page that clearly and concisely talks about what you’re offering, so you draw in your ideal customers and make sales
- A 30 day marketing plan and follow up strategy, so that you turn strangers into paying customers
All of this means that you have the exact strategy, tools & templates and support to set your business up for real success!
Most students make their investment in Simplicity back, just by implementing what they learn during the program.
6. What makes this program different from other accelerator programs out there?
I’ve worked with accelerator programs across the world over the past 9 years. The majority of these programs:
- Are designed for businesses that want to scale exponentially, expand into multiple geographical locations and take on investment to help them do this
- Require that you have a specific type of business, e.g. financial innovation, agriculture, healthcare or technology
- Make you change your business model to fit their requirements
- Don’t take into account the type of business that YOU actually want to create
Simplicity is the only program which focuses on you, your values and how you want business to fit in with all the other aspects of your life.
We are not going to force you to fit into a mould that makes you more attractive to outsiders.
Instead we teach you how to create a business that actually works for you and your lifestyle, and fits in with everything else that is important to you.
Our aim is not to get you working 60+ hours for no salary. We want to teach you how to work smarter, not harder, while still making money in the process in a job that you actually love doing.
7. What if I change my mind?
We understand that it’s a big investment for you to make, and that you probably don’t have much money coming in. So we have a 14-day risk free guarantee.
If you show up to the first two classes and submit your homework for those weeks, but you’re not completely satisfied, you just have to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you want to exit the program.
We will then give you a full refund.
8. What happens after our time is finished?
You will have access to all of the replays, workbooks, templates and tools forever. And you can apply these to any future business ideas that you may have. The content is applicable in any business and any industry.
There are also ways to work with us further on a one-to-one basis in the VIP Experience, should you wish to have additional strategic support.
We hope these were helpful. If you’ve got additional questions, please send us an email at email@example.com