Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
I work with committed and driven business women like you. Women who understand that there’s a lot of work that goes into making your business a success.
You’ve put tons of time, effort and money into your business over the years and know you have something good!
But you’re ready to make some changes.
Are you ready to:
- streamline your services?
- increase your prices?
- attract customers with ease?
- nail down the sales process?
- work less hours?
- and make more money?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then the Strategy Day is for you!
During our day together we will:
1. Diagnosis the current state of your business, so you’re clear about what needs the most attention first
2. Set your strategy for the next 12 months, so you know exactly what you need to work on, and when
3. Focus on a service that people want to buy, so it’s easier to make sales
4. Create a plan to attract customers , so you can grow with ease
5. Set your pricing and sales strategy, so you can actually make a living from your work!
Plus, one month later, you’ll have a 30 minute one-to-one session with me to evaluate your progress, troubleshoot and adjust where needed, and provide you with resources and support to keep you going.
And, there’s more!
You’ll also get access to an entire resource library of tools, templates and processes.
There’s no need for you to waste hours searching Google nor to reinvent the wheel. I’ll share everything I use in my own business for marketing, finances, launches, relationship building and more!
This exclusive Strategy Day is open by invitation only.
To find out if this experience is right for you and the stage that you’re at in your business, book in a no obligation consultation here.
Who’s that girl?
Hey! I’m Danielle Anderson.
I know how tough it is to run a sustainable business. I’ve supported 1000s of business owners across 4 continents in getting more strategic so they can focus their time and efforts on the right tasks to grow their businesses.
I have a business degree from New York University and 10 years of corporate experience with Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and HSBC. I specialised in strategy design, product development, and business management before leaving to start my own business in 2012.
I am passionate about helping women make a living doing what they love, without having to compromise on everything else that’s important to them. It is absolutely possible to have a business you love and a life you love, too.